Welcome to the Orsini Learning Center
Would you believe that only 10% of senior physicians report any formal training on how to effectively break bad news to a patient or family member? After a defining personal experience, Dr. Orsini has spent 20 years developing and crafting the training techniques used in the Breaking Bad News program. Many participants consider the experience “life-changing” and have a significant improvement in their confidence and decreased anxiety when performing this difficult task.
- Senior Physicians
- Resident Physicians
- First Responders
We have experience adapting this
course for all types of attendees.
Topics covered in this course include:
- History of Breaking Bad News in Medicine?
- The 3 goals of Breaking Bad News
- Principles of using the BBN P.R.O.G.R.A.M.®
- How to convey compassion to your patients?
- Mastering verbal and non-verbal techniques
- How to help our patients when they need us the most?